Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Clint Returns

Today was good.  I was at work by 7am.  Church at 8:30 am for worship practice.  Church from 10 to 11am.  Work, again, by 11:30 am.  Finished work at 9pm.  Home by 9:30pm.  Things happened today that would normally upset or sadden me.  I'll call those things posts from my past life and yet I feel happy.  I feel refreshed.  I feel good, like I haven't felt for the last part of the week.  Why?  I can't say for sure.  However, today I worshiped God.  Today I prayed.  Today I was in church with other believers.  Was that it?  I can't say for sure.  I had reasons today to be more down than I have been lately and yet they haven't seemed to affect me.  I'm just a little confused.  The one thing I know is God is good.  And I'm doing pretty good myself.

I just thought I would share.

-Clinton

No comments: