Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Grace

Dear Diary,

Last night I turned off the house lights, plugged in the Christmas lights and began reading What's So Amazing About Grace?  It moved me, a lot.  There are few books that have had a major impact on me but this book seems to be one of them.  I guess time will tell.  I just finished reading it 30 minutes ago and it left me in tears.  I would recommend this book to anyone out there reading this entry.  It will change you.  If you don't have time, maybe just read the fourth chapter.  You will not regret it.

Lord, please grant me the ability to live in Your grace and give grace to those who need it.  Amen.

Clinton

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the book, I read it several years ago so I can hardly remember what it's about so I will probably read it again now!

BTW: I forgot my google account password