Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just A Reminder




I've been a bit of a funk the last 5 days or so, I'll get over it. I just thought it was interesting that my situation hasn't changed, the world hasn't changed, the people in my life haven't changed. The only thing that has is how I choose to perceive my situation. And the crazy thing is, my perception could be 100% wrong. As Hamlet says, "there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." A week ago I was doing pretty good, and really, nothing has changed between last week and now except my perception.

God hasn't changed. That is why I have decided that, "yet will I trust Him." Despite feelings and circumstance I pledge to always stay focussed on God. Today I just needed to remind myself that ain't it good to be alive.

No comments: