Sunday, December 12, 2010

You Might Be An Introvert If...

This might make more sense if it was titled You Might Be An INTJ If...
My apologies to Jeff Foxworthy.

You might be an introvert if
  • Going to a huge party makes you uneasy but going to the library makes you excited.
  • You have more conversations via IM than in person.
  • Your previously rejected vacation request is now approved so you can go road tripping for 2 days with 30 other C&Cers to Montana to go snowboarding in the actual mountains, and the first thing you think of is... I wonder which books I should bring?
  • You can count all your friends on your fingers, and still have fingers left over.
  • You just may end up spending Christmas home alone, and don't really mind.
  • A beautiful woman gives you her phone number and you aren't sure why.
True Story.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey your vacation got approved to go boarding that's great! What books are you bringing? What weekend was that again, my co-worker just reminded me that things could be crazy busy on a long weekend.

    There's no reason you would HAVE to be alone for Christmas, just saying! I'm kinda happy that I have no official plans because it means that I will probably go to someone else's house, eat their food and get to know their family!

    Clinton said...

    Hello? Diane? I will assume it is you.

    I do have an invite from a family. I'm pondering it. My family will do our own Christmas either before but more likely after the real deal. That has been our tradition for the last few years. It sounds weird but I don't have many old Christmas traditions from my childhood left so this one actually is kinda special to me.

    I'm working from now all the way to Christmas Eve, so Christmas Day off, reading and listening to music isn't so bad. I'm thinking of making it my Me and Jesus Day. That could be really good actually. And doing that on Christmas is a little special.

    As for books, I am thinking Wild at Heart, The Sacred Romance, No More Christian Nice Guy, and Rich Christians in a World of Hunger.