Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back to the Box

No sooner had I made a decision to allow God into all the boxes of my life, or more accurately, allowed the contents of said boxes be turned over to God, a challenge popped up.  A box tried to reclaim its contents and keep God out.  It was a tough one.  It seems like any time a decision is made that allows the kingdom of God to gain ground, a challenge arises.  And I returned the contents back to God.  It wasn't easy.  I am definitely happy with the results.  I apologize for being so metaphorical.  I just want to let the interweb know I was serious about my decision and last night I followed through.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup I'm learning that we will constantly be challenged with the choice to serve God or serve ourselves and it will keep happening for the rest of our life.