Sunday, October 31, 2010

Busy

Dear Diary,

This is one crazy week.  On Saturday I helped out with a Fall Festival for kids in the neighbourhood.  Church was on Sunday.  On Monday I am going to a jewelry party for a good cause.  Wednesday is my book study, with the possibility of a music practice for worship on Sunday.  Thursday I am going to a C&C group at a different church where I don't know anyone.  Friday, I am invited out for coffee with a young adults pastor, who I don't really know.  And then, on Sunday, I am playing guitar for worship, preceded by worship practice in the morning.  And that all happens in between 5 days of work.

I will admit, I am excited.  That doesn't sound right coming from an introvert but I see God in all these things and I just can't not be excited.

-Clinton

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What book are you studying? How did thing go with that new C&C group on Thursday? How did you worship team do? What did you decide to do with your 3 days off?