Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I'm not a "New Year's Resolution" kind of guy but this year I thought I would try to commit to something.  However, I've been so busy I didn't really get around to it until now.

I resolve to quit procrastinating.

Yes, I am aware of the irony of making a New Year's resolution in May to quit procrastinating.

Before my life got busier it was easier to put things off until later because there wasn't a lot to put off.  Now I can't afford to delay things because there's more things coming at me all the time.  It's like a snowball rolling down a hill.  Less procrastinating, more organizing, planning and prioritizing should melt that snowball a little.  So, after one more episode of Gilmore Girls, I'm going to stop procrastinating, soon.

No comments: