Friday, May 6, 2011

Going To Hawaii

Dear Diary,

I am going to Hawaii.  Why?  Cuz it's there I guess.  I've never heard anyone get back from Hawaii and say, "What a waste of time."  I lucked out.  Cheap flights, cheap hotel, and some lucky breaks with time off from work all came together perfectly.  So, my next entry will be in about 10 days, and it will probably have something to do with Maui.  Right now I need to pack and eat everything that will expire in the next week.  Wish me luck.

Summary of the last few weeks...
-Let's see, I've worked a lot.
-I've been brave and invited people over to my place.  They came.  We had fun.  It was good.
-I helped CI cut down some trees in his backyard.
-C&C is changing gears for the summer.  It is good.
-I know so many people looking for work.  I keep praying that opportunities will come their way.
-My small group seems to be going through a change.  I'm curious to see how it develops.
-I bought a new guitar and amp.  It was really difficult for me to spend money on myself.  I'm glad my brother forced me to do it.  My Hawaiian vacation cost less than my guitar and amp.  Thank you tax refund.

See you in 10 days or so.

1 comment:

matt said...

Sweet! Have fun!