Sunday, July 31, 2011

Impossible

I'm working on something big right now.  Something impossible.  If I don't achieve it, well, it was impossible to begin with.  If I do achieve it, I guess it wasn't impossible, which will make me very glad I gave it a shot.

I know a lot of people who never try impossible things.  That's too bad.  Life could be so much bigger and better.  I imagine it would be quite sad to live life in a self imposed cage of limitations that only exist in one's mind.  (Actually I don't have to imagine.  That's exactly how I lived much of my life, and yes, it was sad.)

And hey, if us dreamers fail, we usually accomplish more than if we just sat back and said, "That's impossible."

4 comments:

Matthew said...

"quite sad to live life in a self imposed cage of limitations that only exist in one's mind."

Yeah, that's how most of us live most of the time, if we're honest. So go for the 'impossible'!

And more importantly, what are you attempting?

Clinton said...

I am attempting to turn an interest and a hobby into a business, with no money or expertise. It looks like it will be fun.

Matthew said...

What's the interest/hobby/potential business?

Clinton said...

Well, I don't want to say too much about it at the moment, but I will say it is related somewhat to economics and finance.