Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Testimony

We are starting to share our testimonies in small group.  I've started thinking about my testimony because I'm coming up next.  I'm not sure what I should include.  Generally a testimony is your story of God and how it plays out in your life.  That could include a lot of things.  I'm trying to sort out what I should include.  My story isn't too fantastic.  There weren't a lot of big, bad, horrible events in my life to be overcome.  There weren't a lot of super fantastic events in my life either.  My story clips along at a brisk monotonous pace.  In some ways the uneventfulness of my life is my testimony because God has always been in the background to some extent.  I suppose I want to share a little about my social anxiety as well, just so the group has an idea of where I've come from.  We'll see how this all turns out.  I'll write it out a bit and post it here later.

1 comment:

matt said...

It's good to share our stories:)