Friday, May 4, 2012

Anticipation

I think there's a God thing going on in my life right now.
There's so much I want to write at the moment, but I think maybe its best I don't.
Trust me, there is a whole lot I want to write about.
There's a lot of stuff going on inside me.
I'm excited and nervous and confused and happy and sad.
A few minutes ago I was laughing and crying at the same time.
I didn't think that was possible.
I'm pretty sure it was a God thing.
I'm waiting with anticipation.
The future is so open right now.
I'm stepping off the ledge.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
I know that in the multitude of counsellors there is much wisdom so I've been seeking out wise people.
I've met with two wise women already. I'm going to be meeting with three wise men this weekend.
I'm meeting with God too.
I have nothing to do this weekend but pray and worship and connect with people and God. And dance with a broom.
If you have time, I would appreciate your prayers.
Anticipation.

And I'm listening to Lifehouse. They are calming my nerves at the moment.



In the pain there is healing
In Your name I find meaning
So I'm holding on

No comments: