Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Weekend and I

It was a good weekend.

I started it off by attending a women's conference. I was one of about 15 guys among hundreds of women. It reminds me of one of my favourite Haikus, Odds In My Favour. In all seriousness, I was allowed to attend the opening evening. It was good. I met some new people. But most importantly, I was myself, no telephone voice.

Church was good. I ran into a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Some asked me when I was returning to C&C and others asked me to return to C&C.

I also went sledding with friends after a snowstorm passed through the city. It was fun. And painful. I'm sure I'm still sore from the weekend. And I met a few more people. It was good. Also, no telephone voice. We hung out the rest of the night drinking hot chocolate.

All things considered, it was a great weekend.

No comments: