Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Awesome VIII

Number 8

I'm smart (-ish). I know it sounds arrogant to say that so I'll elaborate. I'm not really a genius in any one area, but I know a lot about a lot of different things. I like to be informed. I like to learn. If I don't know something that has an application in my life, I will go learn it. My strengths tend to include math and math related areas of knowledge while my weaknesses are pretty much anything to do with social relationships, but overall I'm rather intelligent. Other areas of interest include politics, music, movies, video games, economics, business, history, and the sciences. If you get me started talking about one of those areas I could go on for quite a while. And maybe I should also qualify "smart" by saying I believe it includes the ability to learn. I know there are things I know nothing about. However, if the need ever arose, I know I could learn about such things and even master those things if I so desired. It's merely a matter of time and motivation.

Seven more to go.

I am so smart. S-M-R-T.

No comments: