Saturday, February 22, 2014

Randoms

The days are noticeably longer now. Last week it seemed like it was always dark. This week I lost track of time because it is so bright late in the day. It makes me happy.


Here's a good song to start your weekend:



My dad's picking up his Christmas present on Monday:





Someone at work mistook me for 27 years old.
Someone at work thought I was married with kids.
I wonder if that's the "vibe" I put out.


I've got  invisible braces:



I'm going to New York in a couple months:



I manage a regional airline's scheduled flight service. Here's an email I received recently:

Thanks. I have wanted to send a note to your office to express how impressed I was with my flight to ________. From the minute I came through the door and checked in for the flight the service was friendly and amazing, I have been talking you up in our office and will definitely be using your serve more often now....

You guys should be doing training sessions for the big airlines...

Sincerely

__________
Investment Advisor
__________ Securities



I get emails like this from our customers on a regular basis.


This is the most recent song I've learned on guitar:


That's it for now.

No comments: