Thursday, August 1, 2013

300

How is it August already?

Yeesh!

Ok. This is post number 300! Celebrate good times, come on. It's a celebration. I had planned to write some epic and memorable post when I hit 300. Of course, there have been about 10 posts over the years that I have actually taken down or deleted, so this is probably closer to 310. Regardless, this is the 300th post to make it online and stay.

Let's see... What should I talk about?

I honestly don't know. I've been so busy with so many things I just felt like writing a post when I found a few moments of peace and quiet.

Oh, I went to Ohio last week. I did some stuff...











I went to a bridge opening. It's as exciting as it sounds.

I went to a play in the park. It was really good. I had a much better than anticipated time.

And I woke up at 4am this morning to go flying.

So, that's my Summer. And it's almost half over. :(

Well, I need to go check some more things off my To Do list.
-Fix Car
-Get rid of old appliances
-Renovate a rental property
-Finish renovating another rental property
-Sleep

No comments: