Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm Awesome II

Number 2

I am physically active, physically fit, and (when sufficiently motivated) have endless amounts of energy. I like doing things. And I have the strength, energy and ability to do those things. It's great to not have options unavailable to me because of physical limitations. A couple years ago I taught myself to snowboard. Six months ago I took scuba diving lessons and 2 months ago I dived the Great Barrier Reef. Next year I am planning on doing the Iron Man triathlon. It involves a 3.8 km swim, 180 km bike ride and 42 km run. I've been white water rafting, kayaking, skydiving, bungy jumping, skateboarding, paragliding, zip lining, wall climbing and who knows what else. I also work a lot with kids and it helps to be able to keep up with them. I hope to keep this pace up for the foreseeable future.



No comments: