Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Awesome X

To begin, I just want to say I'm not really an arrogant kind of guy. I came up with the idea of writing about some of my positive traits a while ago, when considering what I should share about myself. It's not that easy. And I may have been a little overconfident labelling this post X (#10), because I'll have to think of 9 other things to write about. Anyway, I suppose this is a good exercise. It's so easy to think of your negatives but so difficult to think of your positives. Here's more about me you may not know, but I'd like to think you'd like about me.

Number 10

I'm generous. Not that'd you know it from this blog. I don't usually write about that kind of thing. I'm generous with my time and my money. It's not that I just go giving it away. I look for areas in need, and then I try to fill that need. If you're a friend of mine who's doing well in the finance department I probably won't offer to buy you a cup of coffee and so you may not know I'm generous in that way. However, if you're going on a missions trip, and sold all your worldly goods to fund it, and need a little extra to get on your way, I will fill the gap. If you need a hand with something or a person to just "be there" I will do that too. Once again, I try to fill the needs of others, not merely their wants, so you may never see me in this role.

There you go. One down, nine more to go.

Generous

No comments: