Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pulling Through

I don't like being at the mercy of my emotions. I believe God has given us feelings and emotions for a reason. They are amplifiers of the soul. They make life the great and confusing thing it is. Emotions are a blessing. But I don't think its healthy to constantly be at their mercy. And I have been at the mercy of my emotions for the last 2 months. The only way out is to do the one thing I find most difficult to do at this time. I have to live my life as I normally would and let my emotions catch up. My response to almost anything recently was to pull away and isolate myself. That is the exact opposite of what I need to do to pull through. I still hurt but I am not going to let this hurt dictate my life to me. I will get better. Please don't let me fall deeper into this valley. I may need your help to get out even if I'm stupid and say otherwise. Just ignore me. Thank you for your concern and prayers. Please continue praying for me. And I'll take your hugs too.

:)


No comments: