Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016

Um, so, these aren't New Year's Resolutions, they are goals for the near future that coincidently happen to be made recently.

1   I will finally compete in my first triathlon. (I really need to work on the  swimming part.)
2   I will weigh 175 pounds.
3   I will go on a vacation, somewhere else.
4   I will not eat a donut.

That's enough for now. I may add some more later. Let's just keep it achievable.

2015 was a good year. I achieved a lot of what I wanted. I did a lot of what I wanted. I have a lot of what I want. I don't need to do or get much of anything else. In some ways I hope this year is much more simple.

1 comment:

Mr. C.C. said...

People put so much on what they weigh. I haven't weighed that much in seemingly forever. But if you do some weights, you will weigh a little more as muscle weighs more as we know.

Procrastinator? I remember you talking about wanting to do a triathlon like a good two or so years ago. Stop procrastinating and get'er done. Maybe start with the local triathlon in Prince Albert if it still is happens.

Why just cut out donuts? Cut out all sweets and junk food. If you feel yourself wanting a donut for instance, just remember that it is a craving and it is all in your head.